OUR TEAM- Advisory Committee
FNCP has been structured to foster a collaborative and cohesive effort by and among the various participants on the investment team. The units and people initially involved in this effort and their respective primary duties and responsibilities are as follows: Advisory Committee, Management and Advisory Board.
The Advisory Committee consists of three voting members representing the three founding anchor partners one each to be selected by the Rincon Band of Luiseno Indians, the Cachil Dehe Band of Wintun Indians, and Wells Fargo’s Community Development Corporation. The initial representatives of these three investors are Gordan Calac from Rincon, Hazel Longmire from Colusa and Robert Taylor, President of Wells Fargo CDC.
This Committee will have the following duties and responsibilities:
• Assist in establishing and interpreting overall fund operating policies and procedures especially to the extent such operating policies and procedures are not addressed or clearly defined in FNCP’s Operating Agreement
• Help to qualify investments prior to the expenditure of significant resources
• Approve all specific portfolio investments by majority vote
• Provide guidance regarding staffing, including compensation and perks
• Give advice on partner/investor and overall community relations
• Enhance deal flow
• Provide input regarding public relations and marketing
• Resolve potential conflicts of interest, if any, involving Manager